- 2 contiguous college campuses are located directly across the street from Roger Dean Stadium and Town Center, placing the benefits of a college-town environment right at the doorsteps of Abacoa residents
- These 2 campuses are the home of the northern Palm Beach branch campus of Florida Atlantic University and the Honors College. These 2 provide a unique mix; the considerable programmatic and research opportunities of a traditional state university system at the branch campus, combined with the intimate and in-depth learning environment available at the Honors College.
- The Honors College is built around the traditions of a classical American liberal arts education. Enrollment is limited to approximately 500 top scholars, while the creative learning opportunities will know no limits. Cross-disciplinary and customized courses of study, plus one-on-one student- faculty interaction will be key elements of the Honors College experience.
- The northern Palm Beach Campus offers continuing education classes in career skills and personal enrichment, as well as bachelor’s degrees for those completing the last two years of their baccalaureate program, master’s, and certain doctoral degrees.
- Beacon Cove Intermediate School-Bessie Dubois Campus and Independence Middle School are both newly-built schools located within Abacoa, with bicycling and pedestrian paths connecting them to all of the Abacoa neighborhoods.
- 2 existing public schools are located adjacent to the Abacoa property, Lighthouse Elementary and Jupiter Middle schools.
- W.T. Dwyer High School and Jupiter High School are located nearby on Military Trail.
- All schools are part of the Palm Beach County School District.
Tags: Abacoa, Abacoa homes, Abacoa homes for sale, Abacoa real estate, jupiter, jupiter florida, Jupiter homes, Jupiter homes for sale, Jupiter real estate, Palm Beach County homes, Palm Beach County homes for sale, Palm Beach County real estate